Thanks for a fantastic year, friends!
Let's take a look back at 2017.
Among the highlights, we helped 1,204 resellers grow and succeed, held our first annual conference, launched a Marketplace of business apps, recruited 105 talented Vendastians, and accepted 8 prestigious awards.
To help our partners succeed, we’ve introduced more than 40 products, 250 software updates, 120 blog posts, 90 webinars, and 30 other marketing resources. In this year-end recap blog, we’re highlighting the best of each category so you’re ready to conquer local in 2018.
- Marketplace (Feb. 1)
- Website Pro (Oct. 4)
- New Social Marketing (Nov. 8)
- Google Insights in Listing Builder (Jul. 5)
- Google Posts in Social Marketing (Nov. 8)
- Sales Pipeline in Sales & Success Center (Jul. 26)
- Google AdWords in Snapshot Report (Sep. 28)
- Digital Advertising (Feb. 1)
- New Snapshot Widget (Jul. 19)
- Enhanced Content in Listing Sync Pro & Listing Distribution (Aug. 30)
From $0 to $1M
Hard Rock Media has grown from $0 in revenue to over $1 million in just two years. Plus, they’ve gone from managing zero clients to onboarding 20-25 new clients every single month.
"It’s so easy to onboard a client and have [Vendasta’s] Digital Agency take care of everything for us. From the standpoint of an entrepreneur, it’s a dream."
— COO, Hard Rock Media
2,180% more reviews
ForRent accomplished a 2,180% year-over-year review volume growth and 24.6% average yearly listing score growth with their full-service reputation management solution.
“The solutions Vendasta provides have not only helped our business save time and money, but also provide differentiation in a crowded, competitive environment. The platform has enabled us to scale and improve our efficiencies for reputation and listings management.”
— Erica Campbell Byrum, AVP of Social Media, ForRent.com
These were the top 5 resources:
How this hotel generated over 5,600 ad clicks on Facebook with Vendasta’s Digital Advertising and Digital Agency.
How Café Mexicana generated over 4,300% ROI with the help of Vendasta’s Digital Advertising team
Pre-made ad artwork for 11 different business types—in PSD, Word, and Powerpoint formats.
Social marketing tactics from marketing maven Dennis Yu.
A template that breaks down key metrics by advertising channel, making your value to clients crystal clear.
- 10,000,000+ coffee beans consumed.
- 180,000+ peanut M&Ms devoured.
- 100,000+ social posts for local businesses by our Marketing Strategists on behalf of our partners.
- 50,000+ review responses for local businesses by our Marketing Strategists on behalf of our partners.
- 15,000+ sandwiches made and enjoyed by Vendastians.
2018 is the year we conquer local.
Together, we made 2017 a year to remember.
Let’s continue to grow together in 2018.
Let’s conquer local.