‘Driving Local Economies’ also means giving back to the communities where we live and work. We’re always looking to find new ways of supporting our neighbours, while getting Vendastians away from their monitors and into the wild.
Vendasta gives back
- Enriching the lives of kids in Saskatchewan, our home province.
- Digital literacy and STEM education in Canada.
- Promoting and advocating for a strong technology ecosystem in Canada.
Vendasta regularly commits to community initiatives and organizations. Find our Community Support Application Form here. The Community Investment Committee meets several times a year to assess requests, though it may take up to 90 days to process applications.
- ‘Pint In, Pint Out’ seasonal blood drives
- Coding for Kids
- Rock for RAP (Restorative Action Program)
- Care and Share holiday lunch
- Extra Life gaming marathons
- Monthly Ideas on Tap fundraising