Partners who use Reputation Management can now turn on a setting which allows them to see ‘Not Recommended’ Yelp reviews. These reviews are filtered by Yelp’s algorithm because it believes the reviews are fake, unhelpful, or biased. They are noted in grey text at the bottom of a business’ Yelp page. Some businesses prefer to see these reviews and decide the value themselves. Now, partners can decide if they want these reviews to show in Reputation Management by turning on a simple setting under ‘Administration’. To learn more visit our Release Notes for July.
- Vendasta launches Protect Local to help businesses during COVID-19 crisis
- Vendasta honored with Localogy Excellence Award for Best Local Marketplace
- Eight Prairie start-ups to watch in 2020
- Vendasta honoured for leadership in immigrant recruitment
- Burgeoning tech sector primed for big year after major investment in 2019