Let’s support local together
At Vendasta, we believe in empowering local businesses to thrive in a digital world that’s more competitive than ever. It’s the motivation behind the software we build and everything we do.
If you want to make a meaningful impact on local economies across the globe, grow professionally, and have a great time doing it, we want to hear from you
Who is Vendasta?
Vendasta is made up of a team of more than 600 experts across sales, service, development, design, product, marketing, and more—all dedicated to helping local businesses succeed.
We come from different backgrounds and experiences and live in different cities and countries, and together we build and support the all-in-one Vendasta platform for selling digital solutions to local businesses.
Vendasta’s worldwide head office is proudly located in Saskatoon, SK, Canada.
We also have offices in Boston, MA and Boca Raton, FL, USA, and in Chennai, India.
Voted one of the best places to work
How do we work?
We have built a working culture around our four core values of drive, innovation,
respect, and agility. We prioritize working relationships and finding opportunities to solve meaningful problems in the best ways for our customers.
Our industry is fast-paced and frequently changing, and we value the opportunity to collaborate frequently, innovate always, and learn and grow every day.
A committed persistence to win nurtured by a culture of fun and challenging work
Creatively capitalizing on emerging technologies and deep industry knowledge
Honoring teamwork partnerships and collaboration
Fearlessly pursuing continual improvement
What we offer to Vendastians
We believe in taking care of our team. Whether that’s supporting your mental and
physical health, encouraging your career growth, finding a community of colleagues, or supporting the causes important to you—we’ve got you covered.
Company & Community
- 8 hours of paid volunteer time
- Donation matching program
- Employee resource & community groups
- Virtual and in-person social events
- Commuting benefits & cycling subsidy
- Daily menu of prepared breakfast, lunch, and snacks (in-office roles)
Growth & Impact
- Educational assistance programs
- Professional development time
- Leadership training & workshops
- Coaching and Mentorship Programs
- Employee options program
- Internal opportunities for career advancement
Health & Wellness
- Health, dental, life, and disability insurance
- 24/7 professional counselling through our EAP
- Health spending account
- Standing desks & anti-fatigue mats
- Discounted gym & fitness studio discounts
- Uncapped sick time policy