Family. Community. Innovation. Balance.
CEO of Vendasta, Brendan King explains why we have so many work perks: “Your time with your family is important, and so is your sleep, and we never want to cut into that time. So, in order for you to do the best work of your career, we want to make sure all the other little things in life are easier. That’s why we provide soup and sandwiches at lunch, or why we provide dry-cleaning pickup and drop off. It’s all so you have more time for what you love, including doing your best work at Vendasta.”
Types of jobs at Vendasta
Finance & Accounting
Local is the motivation behind the software we build
Do you enjoy traveling to another city just to visit the same, boring big-box stores you already have in your hometown? Of course not. You enjoy unique, locally inspired experiences in the cities you visit. Us too.
At Vendasta, we believe in preserving unique experiences and communities around the world; and we do this by helping local, independent businesses and mom & pop shops survive and thrive in a world that’s being big-branded to death – all through the help of trusted local experts; the marketing agencies and media companies who have been helping local businesses with their marketing needs.
That’s why we build a platform for selling digital solutions to local businesses: The Vendasta Platform. Join Vendasta to help sustain local, grow your own career, and have the time of your life on Saskatoon’s rocketship of a company.
Perks of the job
In addition to a highly competitive salary and health benefits, we’re proud to offer excellent work perks, such as:
- Healthy work options (e.g., weekly yoga, standing desks for those who want them, discounted gym memberships etc.)
- Top-of-the-line workstations with dual monitors
- Daily soups and sandwiches for lunch
- Daily bacon and eggs for breakfast
- Catered lunch Fridays
- Massage chairs
- Company discounts at Saskatoon businesses
- Foosball tables, office scooters and our very own kegs
- Popcorn, snacks, soda, and fresh fruit
- An active social committee with at least one event a month
- Attendance at local tech events
- Parking, biking or public transit subsidy
- Learning and growth with a team on the cutting edge of technology
← Back to Careers Financial Analyst (Financial Planning & Analysis) Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SKCareer Description Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is responsible for Vendasta’s overall financial performance from planning to management and everything in...read more
← Back to Careers Managing Editor Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SKCareer Description We are seeking a Managing Editor to drive Vendasta’s inbound marketing efforts and lead generation through creative content creation in various digital marketing channels. The...read more
← Back to Careers Marketing Strategist - Bilingual Marketing Services Division, Saskatoon, SK, Canada L’objectif de l’organisme est d’appuyer les réussites des entreprises locales. Le ‘Marketing Strategist’ aidera à établir et/ou maintenir une présence en ligne. Le...read more
← Back to Careers Sales Development Representative (SDR) Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and booking quality presentations for our team of Business...read more
← Back to Careers Senior Software Developer Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description Developers at Vendasta work in teams, working with Product Managers and Designers in the creation of new features and products.Our Research and Development department...read more
← Back to Careers UX/UI Designer Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description Vendasta is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada, and it’s looking for an innovative, passionate, and user-focused UX/UI designer. Our customers are why we...read more
← Back to Careers Customer Support Specialist Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description As a Success On-Demand Specialist, you are responsible for supporting Partners and helping them achieve their goals through Vendasta’s platform, products, and...read more
← Back to Careers Software Developer Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description Developers at Vendasta work in teams, working with Product Managers and Designers, to ideate, build, test, deploy, and manage operations of new features and products. Having...read more
← Back to Careers Technical Product Manager Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description The Technical Product Manager will take their experience as someone who has developed software, and apply it to the role of Product Manager. You will build features and...read more
← Back to Careers Chief Financial Officer Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description Reporting to the CEO, as an integral part of Vendasta’s Executive Leadership Team, you will manage a team of Finance, Company Operations and Business Analysts at our head...read more
← Back to Careers GM of Platform Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description Vendasta’s General Manager of the Platform Division is an executive level position reporting to the CEO. Through extensive engineering and product management expertise the GM helps...read more
← Back to Careers Product Manager Saskatoon, SK, Canada Description As Product Manager, you will guide the strategy and execution of one or more of Vendasta’s foundational products. This extends from increasing the value and profitability of existing products to...read more
← Back to Careers Senior Administrative Assistant Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SKCareer Description We are looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to join our Company Operations team. You will be one of the first points of contact for our Executive team, so...read more
← Back to Careers Marketing Strategist Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description Our goal is to make local businesses successful. A Marketing Strategist works to help local businesses establish and maintain their online presence. The ideal candidate for...read more
local businesses served
salespeople using our platform
agency and media partners
Find what you want in your career
- Do you want to be part of a team that is building world-class and award-winning software?
- Do you want a career with a company that is making a valuable impact?
- Do you want ongoing personal growth and development?
- Do you want to work with a company that is invested in your health and wellness?
- Do you have drive? A passion for innovation? Deeply value respect? Ability to be agile?
- Do you crave the autonomy and trust to do your best work?
- Do you like having a voice?
- Do you crave a creative, collaborative learning environment?
On the cutting edge, right in the heart of Silicon Prairie
- Vendasta is on the Google Advisory Board, which means we get early API access and regular meetings with the world’s biggest technology company.
- Seven of the ten largest media companies in North America use Vendasta’s platform, in addition to thousands of agencies and media companies around the globe.
- Vendasta is solving important local marketing problems that impact millions around the globe in multiple languages. We’re growing internationally, and have career opportunities in multiple countries.