Family. Community. Innovation. Balance.
CEO of Vendasta, Brendan King explains why we have so many work perks: “Your time with your family is important, and so is your sleep, and we never want to cut into that time. So, in order for you to do the best work of your career, we want to make sure all the other little things in life are easier. That’s why we provide soup and sandwiches at lunch, or why we provide dry-cleaning pickup and drop off. It’s all so you have more time for what you love, including doing your best work at Vendasta.”
Types of jobs at Vendasta
Finance & Accounting
Local is the motivation behind the software we build
Do you enjoy traveling to another city just to visit the same, boring big-box stores you already have in your hometown? Of course not. You enjoy unique, locally inspired experiences in the cities you visit. Us too.
At Vendasta, we believe in preserving unique experiences and communities around the world; and we do this by helping local, independent businesses and mom & pop shops survive and thrive in a world that’s being big-branded to death – all through the help of trusted local experts; the marketing agencies and media companies who have been helping local businesses with their marketing needs.
That’s why we build a platform for selling digital solutions to local businesses: The Vendasta Platform. Join Vendasta to help sustain local, grow your own career, and have the time of your life on Saskatoon’s rocketship of a company.
Perks of the job
In addition to a highly competitive salary and health benefits, we’re proud to offer excellent work perks, such as:
- Healthy work options (e.g., weekly yoga, standing desks for those who want them, discounted gym memberships etc.)
- Top-of-the-line workstations with dual monitors
- Daily soups and sandwiches for lunch
- Daily bacon and eggs for breakfast
- Catered lunch Fridays
- Massage chairs
- Company discounts at Saskatoon businesses
- Foosball tables, office scooters and our very own kegs
- Popcorn, snacks, soda, and fresh fruit
- An active social committee with at least one event a month
- Attendance at local tech events
- Parking, biking or public transit subsidy
- Learning and growth with a team on the cutting edge of technology
← Back to Careers Product Marketing Manager, Marketplace Division Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description As a Product Marketing Manager, you take new products to market, continuously promote existing products and develop synergies between the offerings...read more
← Back to Careers Reception & Operations Support Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description We are looking for a Receptionist and Operations Support individual to join our team. This role is an entry-level position with the fastest growing tech company in...read more
← Back to Careers Director of Product Marketing Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description Product Marketing exists at the intersection of product, marketing and sales. The primary function of the Product Marketer is to bring our solutions to market....read more
← Back to Careers Business Development Manager, Marketplace Division Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description This candidate will source and contract new 3rd party vendors to join Vendasta’s Marketplace. The ideal candidate for this position will have...read more
← Back to Careers Content Strategist/UX Writer Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description As Vendasta’s Content Strategist / UX Writer, you are responsible for the strategy and execution of content across multiple applications and communication channels....read more
Vendasta’s fast-paced, high-energy Finance department is seeking a Collections Specialist to track, handle, and resolve outstanding payment issues. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Collections Specialist will be responsible for processing accounts and...read more
← Back to Careers Experienced Software Developer Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description Vendasta is a product company in Saskatoon, SK building a marketing platform and products for our Partners and small and medium sized businesses....read more
← Back to Careers Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description Our Digital Advertising team is looking for an expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. The Search Engine Marketing...read more
← Back to Careers Marketing Strategist - Bilingual Marketing Services Division, Saskatoon, SK, Canada Our Goal is to make local businesses successful. A Marketing Strategist works to help local businesses establish and/or maintain their online presence....read more
← Back to Careers UX/UI Designer Vendasta Technologies, Saskatoon SK Career Description Vendasta is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada, and it’s looking for an innovative, passionate, and user-focused UX/UI designer. Our customers are why we...read more
local businesses served
salespeople using our platform
agency and media partners
Find what you want in your career
- Do you want to be part of a team that is building world-class and award-winning software?
- Do you want a career with a company that is making a valuable impact?
- Do you want ongoing personal growth and development?
- Do you want to work with a company that is invested in your health and wellness?
- Do you have drive? A passion for innovation? Deeply value respect? Ability to be agile?
- Do you crave the autonomy and trust to do your best work?
- Do you like having a voice?
- Do you crave a creative, collaborative learning environment?
On the cutting edge, right in the heart of Silicon Prairie
- Vendasta is on the Google Advisory Board, which means we get early API access and regular meetings with the world’s biggest technology company.
- Seven of the ten largest media companies in North America use Vendasta’s platform, in addition to thousands of agencies and media companies around the globe.
- Vendasta is solving important local marketing problems that impact millions around the globe in multiple languages. We’re growing internationally, and have career opportunities in multiple countries.
Work in the heart of Saskatoon
Vendasta’s HQ is located at the historic Avenue Building on the corner of 21st and 3rd in Saskatoon, SK. On top of that, we have offices in Vancouver, Toronto, and Austin, Texas.