We are seeking a full time experienced web developer/graphic designer to join Vendasta’s Website Creation team.
Our dream candidate has basic front-end coding knowledge as well as can execute stellar website designs. If this sounds like a piece of cake, we want to hear from you.
- Develop websites with the WordPress platform quickly, following company standards and protocols.
- Plan site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with other teams.
- Design images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Update existing websites in both HTML and WordPress.
- Develop design standards and processes for junior web developers.
- Setup and maintain e-commerce websites.
- Optimize websites for SEO, performance and analytics.
- Work directly with clients to gather content for websites.
- Devise process improvements to increase the speed and efficiency in building sites.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with WordPress
- Graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Familiarity with basic SEO and performance best practices
- Experience with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- An eye for typography, composition and color with pixel-level attention to detail
- Experience with Google Analytics
- A solid understanding of web design and usability as well as current web standards
Please be prepared to show us a portfolio of your snazziest accomplishments (WordPress, HTML, CSS, Php, Photoshop etc..).
Vendasta is a software company that believes in local, and is driving local economies. Located downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a online platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 650,000 local businesses thrive and succeed—and we love what we do.