We are seeking a full time experienced Web Developer/Graphic Designer to join
- Develop websites with the WordPress platform quickly, following company standards and protocols
- Plan site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality
- Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with other teams
- Design images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Update existing websites in both HTML and WordPress
- Develop design standards and processes for junior web developers
- Setup and maintain e-commerce websites
- Optimize websites for SEO, performance
- Work directly with clients to gather content for websites
- Devise process improvements to increase the speed and efficiency in building sites
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (considered an asset), or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with WordPress
- Graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Familiarity with basic SEO and performance best practices
- Experience with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- An eye for typography, composition
andcolor with pixel-level attention to detail
- Experience with Google Analytics
- A solid understanding of web design and usability as well as current web standards
Please be prepared to show us a portfolio of your snazziest accomplishments (WordPress, HTML, CSS, Php, Photoshop etc.).
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.