As Senior Manager of Partnerships, you will be responsible for leading a team of sales professionals and building business partnerships across North America, Australia, and Europe to meet corporate revenue targets. You will work directly with the company’s development, Division GM’s and project management teams as needed to formulate solutions for your partners.
If you are interested in more than just a 9–to–5 job, are excited by working with a team of committed individuals, and want to make a difference in a thriving organization, then this is the place for you!
We offer competitive salaries and have a full range of benefits including dental and vision. We are a successful business and the world’s leading platform for media companies and agencies. Come join us!
- Managing Department of Sales, Success and Sales Trainers including goal setting, follow up, training program development and performance management
- Regular cadence of one on ones with direct reports managing and coaching them to a goal, including Quarterly and Annual performance reviews in accordance with Vendasta’s World Class Sales Program
- Assessing and understanding client needs as communicated verbally, and crafting appropriate solutions
- Development of our number one asset our talent through mentorship, training programs and a culture of accountability.
- Prepare proposals, QBRs and Statement of Works
- Prepare and professionally delivering formal and informal presentations to key prospects
- Negotiating and closing all phases of engagements, including review and preparation of NDAs, Term Sheets and channel partner agreements
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7 plus years of Sales Management or Business Ownership in related industry
- Familiarity with technical concepts and processes related to software development
- Experience managing a book of business
- Experience with complex service or solution sales involving multiple stakeholders
- Ability to consistently achieve or exceed set sales goals
- Resourceful and curious individual with a sharp intellect and the ability to pick things up quickly
- Exceptional phone, written and interpersonal skills
- World class presentation skills
Vendasta’s platform empowers agencies and media companies to grow their sales of marketing solutions for small and medium-size businesses. Our system identifies hot leads who are interested in the products you offer and allows you to provide scalable tools at the right price and service model when businesses are ready-to-buy.Learn more about Vendasta