Our Digital Advertising team is looking for an expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google and Bing. The specialist will also be responsible for identifying and setting up of conversions for a campaign. This role requires understanding the goals and objectives of the client and implementing a campaign strategy. Customer service is at the core of our business, so this candidate will need to have amazing communication skills, experience in Digital Advertising, and be able to converse with the client to understand and develop their goals.
This position is available as a remote-work job.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with bid management tools
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
What will you do?
- Set up of search campaigns based on client’s goals
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Monitor campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to customers that result in effective advertiser solutions
- Generate necessary codes that can be placed on a client’s website to measure conversions. Testing the placement of these codes when placed by the client.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to recommend campaign modifications for optimal results
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.