Sales analysts are responsible for the collection and analysis of sales data. They do this in order to increase sales productivity and customer satisfaction as well as reduce sales barriers and low revenue levels. They create standardized and customized reports that analyze everything from quantitative data to sales funnel flows to future needs forecasts.
They will report directly to the individuals prioritizing their work (Director of Partner Success as well as the CRO and Sr. Dir. of Revenue). You will leverage the interdepartmental analyst group to review, develop and share information and analyses. You will contribute to all steps of the data analysis process including hypothesis generation, exploring and cleaning data, modeling, interpreting, communicating results and measuring the implementation.
- Respond to ad hoc requests from various stakeholders
- Build, maintain & monitor internal dashboards
- Work closely with our Sales Enablement team to to understand our metrics and processes and see where they can be optimized, improved, and automated.
- Team member will need to assist in current Sales Administration tasks with goal of understanding where improvements can be made to streamline
- Provide promptly reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly on team metrics and KPIs
- Discover, learn, develop and teach new techniques & methodologies
- Help prioritize tasks based on business value and urgency
- Develop and foster a working relationship with other analysts, sales, marketing, and executive.
- Follow Vendasta’s analysis workflow
- Hypothesis Generation: Work with stakeholders to refine and transform questions into hypotheses
- Exploratory Data Analysis: Gather, clean, and explore large data sets
- Model Building: Create a visual and/or mathematical representation of the real world
- Interpret Results: Understand the conclusions that can be reached and know the implications
- Communicate Results: Deliver findings to stakeholders
- Follow-up: Ensure that the data was effectively implemented and measure results
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree; Business and/or Computer Science focus preferred.
- Experience in a sales or sales support role preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Strong statistical knowledge
- Competent in cleaning and formatting data
- Proven ability to analyze and model data
- Experience with user & SaaS Analytics desired, but not mandatory.
- Familiarity with databases and various querying techniques (SQL, NoSQL, API) is an asset
Vendasta is a software company that believes in local, and is driving local economies. Located downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a online platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 650,000 local businesses thrive and succeed—and we love what we do.