We are looking for a Manager of Sales Development to hire, coach, and inspire a group of Sales Development Representatives to crush their quotas. You’ll be joining a passionate group of sales professionals who are all striving to be masters of their craft. You will have a direct impact on the growth of the sales organization, and more importantly, play a key role in the success of Vendasta’s Distribution team.
- Set up of search campaigns based on client’s goals
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Monitor campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to customers that result in effective advertiser solutions
- Generate necessary codes that can be placed on a client’s website to measure conversions. Testing the placement of these codes when placed by the client.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to recommend campaign modifications for optimal results
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive experience working in a successful Sales Development Role, prospecting and/or marketing role.
- Boast a record of smashing your goals, setting organizational targets, and delivering
- Ability to communicate and articulate strategic ideas with Executives and run with high-level concepts
- Process and data-oriented mindset
- Scaling experience (e.g. rapid team growth) as an individual contributor or leader (would be considered a tremendous asset)
- Experience managing teams of 20+
- 5 years management experience
- Experience in SaaS (considered an asset)
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.