Digital Advertising team is looking for an Facebook Advertising Specialist to add to the growing team. This person is responsible for the creation, monitoring, and optimization of all Facebook Advertising Campaigns in addition to acting as an advisor to the rest of the organization in their area of expertise. The role involves strategic thinking mixed with creativity and technical knowledge to ultimately craft campaigns that perform.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ Years of Facebook Ads experience
- Commerce or Marketing degree or certification preferable
- Facebook Blueprint certified preferable
- Can think strategically about campaigns to envision a system that will work cohesively to create real results for clients
- Create, manage, and optimize Facebook campaigns
- Write copy
- Various tasks involving advanced Facebook Advertising tools such as the pixel, custom audiences, lookalike audiences, custom conversions, re-targeting, etc.
- Create and manage split tests
- Create reports for Facebook campaigns
- Answer questions from internal colleagues and Vendasta partners about Facebook Advertising
- Assist Vendasta salespeople when addressing technical aspects of Facebook Advertising
- Campaign performance
- Campaign throughput
Vendasta is a software company that believes in local, and is driving local economies. Located downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a online platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 650,000 local businesses thrive and succeed—and we love what we do.