Partners who use Reputation Management can now turn on a setting which allows them to see ‘Not Recommended’ Yelp reviews. These reviews are filtered by Yelp’s algorithm because it believes the reviews are fake, unhelpful, or biased. They are noted in grey text at the bottom of a business’ Yelp page. Some businesses prefer to see these reviews and decide the value themselves. Now, partners can decide if they want these reviews to show in Reputation Management by turning on a simple setting under ‘Administration’. To learn more visit our Release Notes for July.
- Vendasta welcomes Lisa Reeves to Board of Directors
- Vendasta lands DigiDay Technology Award for Best Marketing Automation Platform
- Vendasta listed among Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies
- Vendasta brings QuickBooks to Business App
- The Globe and Mail ranks Vendasta among Canada’s Top Growing Companies