Partners who use Reputation Management can now turn on a setting which allows them to see ‘Not Recommended’ Yelp reviews. These reviews are filtered by Yelp’s algorithm because it believes the reviews are fake, unhelpful, or biased. They are noted in grey text at the bottom of a business’ Yelp page. Some businesses prefer to see these reviews and decide the value themselves. Now, partners can decide if they want these reviews to show in Reputation Management by turning on a simple setting under ‘Administration’. To learn more visit our Release Notes for July.
- Creative agency boosts monthly recurring revenue with Vendasta
- Vendasta Local Impact Awards winners announced
- Digital marketer on track for $1M in revenue with Vendasta
- Luxury branding agency achieves $45K+ in monthly revenue since partnering with Vendasta
- Online marketing agency doubles revenue in one year with Vendasta