Partners who use Reputation Management can now turn on a setting which allows them to see ‘Not Recommended’ Yelp reviews. These reviews are filtered by Yelp’s algorithm because it believes the reviews are fake, unhelpful, or biased. They are noted in grey text at the bottom of a business’ Yelp page. Some businesses prefer to see these reviews and decide the value themselves. Now, partners can decide if they want these reviews to show in Reputation Management by turning on a simple setting under ‘Administration’. To learn more visit our Release Notes for July.
- Vendasta announces historic $119.5M round to revolutionize small business technology
- Vendasta announces inaugural Conquer Local Connect virtual event
- Vendasta named to 2021 Best Workplaces™ for Women
- Vendasta announces launch of IPO roadshow
- Andrew Down named to Vendasta sales leadership for MSPs/VARs