Vendasta, the leading end-to-end e-commerce platform for companies selling digital solutions to local businesses, is proud to be listed at #27 in Saas Mag’s 2020 SaaS 1000, released this week. The annual ranking sorts SaaS companies by growth, using a proprietary algorithm informed by hiring patterns, revenue, funding, years in business, and other factors.
- Vendasta among Best Workplaces in Canada 2022
- Protected: The Janice Christopher Marketing Agency
- Vendasta named to Financial Times list of fastest-growing companies
- Protected: IT service provider boosts revenue by $31K expanding into digital marketing
- Allison Townsend named Vendasta Vice President of Enterprise