Vendasta today announced the acquisition of MatchCraft from Advance Local. MatchCraft is a leading global software company specializing in search, display, and social media advertising solutions for digital marketing agencies and resellers who serve small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) at scale. Bringing MatchCraft’s technology—including its flagship AdVantage™ platform—together with Vendasta’s end-to-end platform will extend new offerings to each company’s customers. With the complementary technology, channel partners can manage thousands of clients’ search engine marketing, display, and social advertising campaigns in an efficient and effective way while utilizing Vendasta’s platform tools built to market, sell, bill, fulfill, and deliver critical solutions to SMB clients.
- Agency generates $2.5M selling digital products and services to local businesses
- King named Canada’s Most Admired™ CEO by Waterstone Human Capital
- Bringing in $434K in digital agency revenue through the Vendasta Marketplace
- Agency brings in $209K in digital Marketplace revenue with Vendasta
- Vendasta Acquires Yesware To Bring To Market Best-In-Class Sales Engagement Platform