Vendasta is proud to be listed among the Financial Times inaugural list, ‘The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020’. The list, published Monday, is the result of a joint project by the Financial Times and research company Statista. The 500 companies listed achieved high compound annual growth rates (CAGR) in revenue between 2015 and 2018, with a minimum CAGR of 18 percent. Vendasta ranked 313th with a compound annual growth of 39.2 percent.
- Vendasta announces historic $119.5M round to revolutionize small business technology
- Vendasta announces inaugural Conquer Local Connect virtual event
- Vendasta named to 2021 Best Workplaces™ for Women
- Andrew Down named to Vendasta sales leadership for MSPs/VARs
- Vendasta introduces end-to-end platform automations