Vendasta, the leading end-to-end e-commerce platform for companies selling digital solutions to local businesses, is proud to be listed at #27 in Saas Mag’s 2020 SaaS 1000, released this week. The annual ranking sorts SaaS companies by growth, using a proprietary algorithm informed by hiring patterns, revenue, funding, years in business, and other factors.
- Vendasta announces historic $119.5M round to revolutionize small business technology
- Vendasta announces inaugural Conquer Local Connect virtual event
- Vendasta named to 2021 Best Workplaces™ for Women
- Andrew Down named to Vendasta sales leadership for MSPs/VARs
- Vendasta introduces end-to-end platform automations