Vendasta, the leading end-to-end e-commerce platform for companies selling digital solutions to local businesses, is proud to be listed at #27 in Saas Mag’s 2020 SaaS 1000, released this week. The annual ranking sorts SaaS companies by growth, using a proprietary algorithm informed by hiring patterns, revenue, funding, years in business, and other factors.
- Vendasta Among Canada’s Top Growing Companies
- White-label agency creates a new Marketplace solution and generates $80K+
- Vendasta helps MSPs improve digital footprint with $750K in available marketing development funds
- Agency experts in law firm SEO pull in $1.6M in ARR
- Local online marketing agency wins extra $75K despite COVID