Vendasta will remain in Saskatoon’s downtown after inking a deal to lease 38,500 square feet of space at Saskatoon Square, with the help of Colliers. The rapidly expanding software company will occupy four floors of the 17-storey building on the northeast corner of 22nd Street East and 4th Avenue North. Occupancy is scheduled in stages beginning October 2019 and ending before October 2021.
- Vendasta Among Canada’s Top Growing Companies
- White-label agency creates a new Marketplace solution and generates $80K+
- Vendasta helps MSPs improve digital footprint with $750K in available marketing development funds
- Agency experts in law firm SEO pull in $1.6M in ARR
- Local online marketing agency wins extra $75K despite COVID