Vendasta will remain in Saskatoon’s downtown after inking a deal to lease 38,500 square feet of space at Saskatoon Square, with the help of Colliers. The rapidly expanding software company will occupy four floors of the 17-storey building on the northeast corner of 22nd Street East and 4th Avenue North. Occupancy is scheduled in stages beginning October 2019 and ending before October 2021.
- Vendasta announces historic $119.5M round to revolutionize small business technology
- Vendasta announces inaugural Conquer Local Connect virtual event
- Vendasta named to 2021 Best Workplaces™ for Women
- Andrew Down named to Vendasta sales leadership for MSPs/VARs
- Vendasta introduces end-to-end platform automations