Vendasta will remain in Saskatoon’s downtown after inking a deal to lease 38,500 square feet of space at Saskatoon Square, with the help of Colliers. The rapidly expanding software company will occupy four floors of the 17-storey building on the northeast corner of 22nd Street East and 4th Avenue North. Occupancy is scheduled in stages beginning October 2019 and ending before October 2021.
- Vendasta listed among Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies
- Vendasta brings QuickBooks to Business App
- The Globe and Mail ranks Vendasta among Canada’s Top Growing Companies
- Vendasta wins Silver Stevie® at the 17th Annual International Business Awards
- Tech Data and Vendasta partner to deliver NexVen Channel Program