Vendasta will remain in Saskatoon’s downtown after inking a deal to lease 38,500 square feet of space at Saskatoon Square, with the help of Colliers. The rapidly expanding software company will occupy four floors of the 17-storey building on the northeast corner of 22nd Street East and 4th Avenue North. Occupancy is scheduled in stages beginning October 2019 and ending before October 2021.
- Digital marketing solutions provider captures 309k while reducing vendor clutter
- Agency gains $46K in Marketplace revenue from online presence solutions
- Vendasta Celebrates 15-year Anniversary
- Brian Shelton named Vendasta Chief Financial Officer
- Agency achieves 243% increase in monthly recurring revenue in less than one year