Vendasta will remain in Saskatoon’s downtown after inking a deal to lease 38,500 square feet of space at Saskatoon Square, with the help of Colliers. The rapidly expanding software company will occupy four floors of the 17-storey building on the northeast corner of 22nd Street East and 4th Avenue North. Occupancy is scheduled in stages beginning October 2019 and ending before October 2021.
- Vendasta among Best Workplaces in Canada 2022
- Protected: The Janice Christopher Marketing Agency
- Vendasta named to Financial Times list of fastest-growing companies
- Protected: IT service provider boosts revenue by $31K expanding into digital marketing
- Allison Townsend named Vendasta Vice President of Enterprise