Brendan King ran a clothing store in the 1980s, sold IBM computer clones in the 1990s and joined Canada’s top-ranked dot-com business in 2000. Now, he runs Vendasta Technologies Inc., which is on track to generate $37-million in revenue this year.
- Vendasta welcomes Lisa Reeves to Board of Directors
- Vendasta lands DigiDay Technology Award for Best Marketing Automation Platform
- Vendasta listed among Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies
- Vendasta brings QuickBooks to Business App
- The Globe and Mail ranks Vendasta among Canada’s Top Growing Companies