Brendan King ran a clothing store in the 1980s, sold IBM computer clones in the 1990s and joined Canada’s top-ranked dot-com business in 2000. Now, he runs Vendasta Technologies Inc., which is on track to generate $37-million in revenue this year.
- Vendasta announces historic $119.5M round to revolutionize small business technology
- Vendasta announces inaugural Conquer Local Connect virtual event
- Vendasta named to 2021 Best Workplaces™ for Women
- Vendasta announces launch of IPO roadshow
- Andrew Down named to Vendasta sales leadership for MSPs/VARs