VENDASTA VCASH PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- vCash Program. Vendasta may, from time to time, provide an opportunity for its current customers to engage in vCash Program as a part of Vendasta marketing and sales efforts (“vCash Program”). vCash is a virtual credit that can be used for purchases in Vendasta platform and vCash can be used for subscription renewals, upgrades, and so on.
- vCash. Vendasta at its sole discretion may give virtual credit to users to be used for any purchased services including upgrades and renewals in the platform. vCash can be used to process refunds and credits, for sales promotions, and as rewards for completed actions. vCash is automatically applied to the next transaction on the user’s account and is the default method of payment. The balance will be drawn down with all new transactions until the balance reaches zero, at that point the next method of payment will be charged. Users can not choose what they want to spend the vCash on.
- Cash value. vCash will not have any surrender or cash value. Under no circumstances vCash will be returned to users in cash.
- Refunds. If a user has made a purchase using vCash, we can process a refund/return using vCash to simply adjust their account balance back up to what it would have been, subject to our refund approval process.
- Currency. All vCash will be given in the user’s default currency. If a currency switch occurs when an outstanding balance exists, our Finance team will convert the outstanding vCash balance to the new currency. For instance if a User was given CAD $100 vCash, and subsequently they decide to switch to USD their outstanding vCash amount will be converted to $100 * US/ CAD FX rate to match the purchase power of the previous issue and vice versa.
- Third Party Marketplace Products. vCash cannot be used to purchase 3rd Party Marketplace products or digital ads. For more information, please click here.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Participant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Vendasta as final and binding as it relates to this vCash Program.
- Disclaimer. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY THE PARTICIPANT (AT VENDASTA’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE PARTICIPANT’S DISQUALIFICATION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED/CANCELLED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this vCash Program, You understand and agree that Vendasta, anyone acting on behalf of Vendasta, and Vendasta’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, Your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Vendasta reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this vCash Program should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Vendasta’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the vCash Program. Vendasta reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the vCash Program or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of vCash Program may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Vendasta reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Vendasta and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in vCash Program and/or his/her acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS VCASH PROGRAM IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this vCash Program, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this vCash Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this vCash Program). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Social Media Sites: The vCash Program hosted by Vendasta is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any of social media sites including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn.