Vendasta is making it easier than ever to sign in and start selling on its SaaS platform
Tuesday, October 16, 2018 (Saskatoon, CANADA) – Vendasta today announced a major evolution in its sales and marketing automation platform. Starting immediately, any company interested in offering digital marketing solutions can explore the Vendasta platform for free and start selling to local businesses.
“The team at Vendasta wanted simple, scalable, and accessible pricing that exceeds people’s expectations,” said Vendasta CEO Brendan King. “This opens the gates to those who want an opportunity to tour our platform and products comfortably. It allows them to see the value before investing to grow their business.”
Whether someone is new to Vendasta or a returning customer, the new freemium model allows them to create an account that provides everything they need to get started. This includes the ability to instantly resell products and services from the Vendasta Marketplace to local business clients –all under their brand. At $50 per month, they can access the Vendasta Starter package, which unlocks additional features such as the platform’s white-label capabilities and hot lead notifications.
The $50 Starter package includes:
- The ability to purchase white-label products and services in Marketplace, along with training materials, sales support, and recommended packages;
- The ability to instantly send a Snapshot Report, the ultimate needs-assessment tool, to drive sales conversations with prospects;
- Unlimited seats in Vendasta’s Sales & Success Center CRM for a company’s sales team;
- Unlimited customer accounts, allowing users to add unlimited SMB clients;
- Trial access to Concierge, a task manager that allows users to grow revenue by providing visibility, review, and social media services to their clients from one scalable interface;
- Email and phone support with the Vendasta team.
“This is a win for smaller agencies who are looking to grow their platform and product use as they grow,” said Vendasta CMO Jeff Tomlin. “The new pricing offers flexibility for people to pay for the solutions they use.”
Want to learn more about Vendasta’s new pricing? Click here.
Media interested in a demo or interview, contact:
Director of Corporate Marketing & Communications
+1-306-955-5512 (ext. 289)
Subscribe to Vendasta’s Newsroom RSS feed for instant updates.