Local marketing stack checklist
5 exercises to increase brand awareness
Download your copy
Why should a local business care about the customer journey?
- Nearly every consumer using search engines to research before purchasing.
- 97% of consumers go online to research products or services before purchasing locally (BIA/Kelsey Study)
- Consumers look online to study a business’s reputation.
- 86% of people will hesitate to purchase from a business that has negative online reviews (Vendasta)
- Consumers use online listings to find the physical address/location of a business.
- Google My Business (GMB) listings populate results directly in front of consumers searching for your location.
Use these 5 exercises to ensure your business is taking the right measures to get noticed online!