Local marketing stack checklist
5 exercises to increase brand awareness
Local businesses need to know how to reach their customers at each step of the customer journey. Customers do lots of searching and researching before they make a purchase; a local business must stand out while a customer reviews their business online. The better online presence that a local business has, the better chance they have of winning a prospective customer’s business.
Download your copy
Why should a local business care about the customer journey?
- Nearly every consumer using search engines to research before purchasing.
- 97% of consumers go online to research products or services before purchasing locally (BIA/Kelsey Study)
- Consumers look online to study a business’s reputation.
- 86% of people will hesitate to purchase from a business that has negative online reviews (Vendasta)
- Consumers use online listings to find the physical address/location of a business.
- Google My Business (GMB) listings populate results directly in front of consumers searching for your location.
Use these 5 exercises to ensure your business is taking the right measures to get noticed online!