Be the Local Hero with the Conquer Local Connect Virtual EventBy Emily Dyrland
Conquer Local Connect is Vendasta’s free virtual solution to our previous in-person annual event. This is an opportunity to highlight new and upcoming Vendasta product releases, hear from Vendasta leaders, and learn about current partner successes.
What is Conquer Local Connect?
Conquer Local Connect will give you the skills, support, and inspiration to fast-track your business growth and become the local hero for your clients. Learn how to use Vendasta resources to acquire and retain more customers, remove toil, grow revenue, and provide a seamless client experience.
Watch the sessions from our first Conquer Local Connect Virtual Event in June 2021. These sessions will provide the resources and strategies needed to scale operations, and the tools necessary to help local businesses with their digital acceleration.
Why You Should Attend Conquer Local Connect
Our last Connect Virtual Event included over 600 attendees, all with the goal of growing their business with Vendasta. Conquer Local Connect will give you the skills, support, and inspiration to fast-track your business growth. Learn best practices for finding customers, overcoming challenges, and setting yourself up for success in 2022. Get proven strategies that are working right now from business owners who are growing their business with Vendasta. Not to mention these exciting resources:
What can you do to further business growth with Vendasta?
- Sell more products - learn how with Vendasta’s new/upcoming releases
- Connect with your peers and Vendasta experts in the Conquer Local Community
- Get tactics, resources, and products to help you acquire more customers, sell more, and grow your business
- Become the local hero for your clients
- December 9, 2021
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 pm CST
- Join us from anywhere - it’s virtual!
- Four sessions featuring Conquer Local, the Vendasta Platform, local business pain points, and Marketplace Vendors along with live panels and partner highlights
- Plus a one-hour Community Session following the event for feedback and questions
Step-by-step Registration Guide
From our homepage, you’ll be able to click the green “Register for Free” button. This will take you directly to a page that looks like this:
Click select, fill out the form, and confirm. You will then get a calendar invite sent directly to the email you signed up with. Congratulations, you’re officially registered!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to attend this event?
There is no cost to attend. This is a free event.
Can I add the event to my calendar?
Yes, after you register for Conquer Local Connect, you will receive an email with a calendar invite.
How can I stay informed about Conquer Local Connect?
- Check for updates in the Conquer Local Connect Group and the Conquer Local Community forums
- Watch and read upcoming social posts on the Vendasta Facebook page, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, as well as reminders sent out in our weekly Product Insider and Conquer Local newsletters
Will recordings be available for participants to view after the event?
Yes, the content will be available on-demand in the Conquer Local Connect Group for group members.
Will there be networking opportunities, being that it is a virtual event?
Attendees can connect and interact, start chats, view social pages, and send private messages to each other, all within the Conquer Local Connect Group.
The open discussion in the Conquer Local Connect Group is ongoing. During the event, there will be a live chat to engage participants in sessions. Following the event, there will be an interactive community session to review what was discussed and encourage group feedback, questions, and comments.