Partners who use Reputation Management can now turn on a setting which allows them to see ‘Not Recommended’ Yelp reviews. These reviews are filtered by Yelp’s algorithm because it believes the reviews are fake, unhelpful, or biased. They are noted in grey text at the bottom of a business’ Yelp page. Some businesses prefer to see these reviews and decide the value themselves. Now, partners can decide if they want these reviews to show in Reputation Management by turning on a simple setting under ‘Administration’. To learn more visit our Release Notes for July.
- Vendasta among ‘Canada’s Top Employers for Young People’
- Vendasta introduces sentiment analysis to review management product
- Vendasta ranks among Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500™
- Vendasta launches product-led growth initiative for partners
- Vendasta receives ABEX Growth & Expansion Award