Partners who use Reputation Management can now turn on a setting which allows them to see ‘Not Recommended’ Yelp reviews. These reviews are filtered by Yelp’s algorithm because it believes the reviews are fake, unhelpful, or biased. They are noted in grey text at the bottom of a business’ Yelp page. Some businesses prefer to see these reviews and decide the value themselves. Now, partners can decide if they want these reviews to show in Reputation Management by turning on a simple setting under ‘Administration’. To learn more visit our Release Notes for July.
- Vendasta receives top award for Advertising Intelligence
- Vendasta secures new downtown office with help of Colliers
- Vendasta ranks among Globe and Mail’s Top Growing Companies
- Vendasta announces strategic partnership with Spotzer
- Vendasta introduces new digital ads pricing to celebrate Google Premier Partner status