Vendasta will remain in Saskatoon’s downtown after inking a deal to lease 38,500 square feet of space at Saskatoon Square, with the help of Colliers. The rapidly expanding software company will occupy four floors of the 17-storey building on the northeast corner of 22nd Street East and 4th Avenue North. Occupancy is scheduled in stages beginning October 2019 and ending before October 2021.
- Vendasta receives top award for Advertising Intelligence
- Vendasta secures new downtown office with help of Colliers
- Vendasta ranks among Globe and Mail’s Top Growing Companies
- Vendasta announces strategic partnership with Spotzer
- Vendasta introduces new digital ads pricing to celebrate Google Premier Partner status