Brendan King ran a clothing store in the 1980s, sold IBM computer clones in the 1990s and joined Canada’s top-ranked dot-com business in 2000. Now, he runs Vendasta Technologies Inc., which is on track to generate $37-million in revenue this year.
- Vendasta secures new downtown office with help of Colliers
- Vendasta ranks among Globe and Mail’s Top Growing Companies
- Vendasta announces strategic partnership with Spotzer
- Vendasta introduces new digital ads pricing to celebrate Google Premier Partner status
- Make phone calls more meaningful with Overtok