Brendan King ran a clothing store in the 1980s, sold IBM computer clones in the 1990s and joined Canada’s top-ranked dot-com business in 2000. Now, he runs Vendasta Technologies Inc., which is on track to generate $37-million in revenue this year.
- Vendasta ranks among Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500™
- Vendasta launches product-led growth initiative for partners
- Vendasta receives ABEX Growth & Expansion Award
- Vendasta receives top award for Advertising Intelligence
- Vendasta secures new downtown office with help of Colliers