Are you obsessed with building software products? Passionate about solving customer problems? Constantly creating new log-ins for competing products? Always on the look-out for new ways to use technology? Vendasta Technologies is seeking someone just like you to fill our role of Product Manager.
As a Vendasta Product Manager, you will guide the strategy and execution of one or more of Vendasta’s owned-and-operated products. You will identify and prioritize high-impact work by collaborating with cross-functional teams, gathering insights from users and other stakeholders, and testing prototypes and features. Working with the CEO, software developers, and the design team, you will build innovative and customer-focused products for our channel partners and the small-to-medium-sized businesses they serve.
This is an incredible career opportunity to join an innovative and high-growth company to build products that empower our channel partners to acquire, retain, and grow their client base—all the way from researching leads to fulfilling digital solutions. You will build products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience, as well as your contact with stakeholders, customers, and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Own, manage, and drive the development, launch, measurement, and strategy for one or more of Vendasta’s foundational products
- Collaborate with key stakeholders—including but not limited to Partners, Sales, Success, and the Executive—to gather important insights that drive your product in the right direction
- Develop key user goals and funnels to define metrics of success
- Drive the roadmap and prioritization of innovative and engaging products and features that solve our customers’ biggest problems
- Facilitate product backlog refinement (PBR) sessions with development teams and stakeholders
- Prioritize and allocate resources against a variety of ongoing projects and releases across your cross-functional teams
- Define the problem and scope for a given epic and present backlog items and key milestones to make up product roadmap
- Work with development teams to ensure software is built according to the acceptance criteria defined in the backlog item
Skills & Qualifications
- Innovative and consistently curious—constantly seeking ways to improve our offerings based on industry trends, experience, common customer pain points, and competitor research
- Passionate about products and all things digital, with a keen interest in using technology both personally and professionally
- Knowledgeable about and up-to-date on all things technology—especially in the Software as a Service (SaaS) space; interested in learning about what other companies are doing and finding ways to apply to our offerings
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities that prioritize across multiple key stakeholders, as well as internal teams
- Ability to make confident recommendations based on data analysis, customer insight and ongoing stakeholder engagement
- Proven leadership capabilities and ability to motivate and unify multiple cross-functional teams to work towards a common goal
- 3+ years in software/product management experience considered a strong asset
- Bachelor’s of Computer Science or equivalent work experience considered a strong asset
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.