We’re looking for a Developer to join one of our self-managing, self-organizing Scrum teams by building business applications using Agile principles. Applicants should demonstrate professionalism, team spirit, and the ability to move projects along with minimal supervision.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with high scalability, distributed Internet applications
- Strong understanding of non-relational data stores, NoSQL
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science, or 3+ years experience in a related field
- Familiar with queuing, memcache, and other scale-out techniques
- REST-based API design and development skills
- Experience with Python and/or Google App Engine are definite assets
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get work done with little to no supervision
- Automated unit testing and test-driven development
Vendasta is a software company that believes in local, and is driving local economies. Located downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a online platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 650,000 local businesses thrive and succeed—and we love what we do.