Leading end-to-end ecommerce platform Vendasta is kicking off a significant hiring blitz, adding 100 jobs to the Saskatchewan economy.
Vendasta Chief Customer Officer and EVP of Sales George Leith is among 51 leaders being honored by the editors of Channel Partners and Channel Futures for excellence in the indirect IT and telecom channel.
Vendasta today welcomes ActiveCampaign to its robust wholesale Marketplace of resellable small and medium business (SMB) solutions. The integration will allow Vendasta partners to sell ActiveCampaign to local business clients, helping them engage meaningfully with customers.
Vendasta, the leading end-to-end platform for selling digital solutions to local businesses, is proud to be named among Canada’s Top 100 Solution Providers. The list is created by Channel Daily News (CDN) and verified by IT business intelligence and analysis leader IDC Canada. Rankings are based on 2019 revenue submitted by Canada’s leading channel companies, which are businesses providing digital solutions and services.
The Local Business Online Toolkit includes:
– Easy-to-design, no code e-commerce websites.
– Google Meet and Zoom integrations for customer communication.
– Reputation Management solution for online review monitoring and requests.
– Digital listings solutions to help keep business hours, address and available services up to date and in-sync on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
– Social Media solution, to help keep customers updated across all popular social and search networks.
– Email marketing tools for sending beautiful, automated email campaigns to customers.
– Automated, easy-to-understand analytics and insight reports, emailed weekly.