Vendasta will remain in Saskatoon’s downtown after inking a deal to lease 38,500 square feet of space at Saskatoon Square, with the help of Colliers. The rapidly expanding software company will occupy four floors of the 17-storey building on the northeast corner of 22nd Street East and 4th Avenue North. Occupancy is scheduled in stages beginning October 2019 and ending before October 2021.
- Vendasta among ‘Canada’s Top Employers for Young People’
- Vendasta introduces sentiment analysis to review management product
- Vendasta ranks among Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500™
- Vendasta launches product-led growth initiative for partners
- Vendasta receives ABEX Growth & Expansion Award