Give multi-location businesses a bird’s eye view of their reputation
Enable businesses with two or more locations to tap into their review scores and pinpoint their best and worst performers.
Take a local look at the big picture
It doesn’t matter how much money companies pour into national advertising campaigns, customers are still going to judge their brand by how clean the bathroom is at the nearest location.
If your clients have multiple locations, they need an easy way to monitor all of their reputation data. Vendasta’s Brand Analytics is the best-in-class tool for multi-location reputation reporting.
Brand Analytics shows businesses with multiple locations all of their reputation data, allowing them to easily monitor their online brand.
Compare reviews across the country
Online reviews are paramount to a company's online presence, and Brand Analytics allows brand managers to:
- Understand trending themes in a brand’s reviews
- Benchmark and identify the best and worst performing locations
- Monitor social media activity to detect signs of growth or stagnation in different regions
Create social posts for multiple locations simultaneously
With multi-location posting, brand managers can post to Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for numerous locations at the same time.
- Post to multiple social profiles from one interface
- Create and approve scheduled posts by region
- Keep consistent brand messaging across all locations
Manage visibility across locations
Brand Analytics simplifies presence management for multi-location businesses by reporting coverage of all their major directory listings.
- Specify regions and customize the report for every client
- See how and where locations are listed on directories, review sites and social networks
Scalable from 2 to 2000+ locations
Brand Analytics is great for small business and large brands alike. There is no limit on the amount of locations that can be added to reports.
Deliver roll-up reports that brand managers will love
View total listings across all branches and regions.
See which sources you’re missing from and which listings have possible errors.
Sort, search and read reviews by region, location, keyword or rating.
Check out a sample brand report here
Now brand and franchise owners can get an instant look at the reputations of all their locations
Take a brand’s busy reputation data…
…and organize it.
See what Brand Analytics can do for your clients
We just need a few basic details
and we’ll contact be in touch as soon as possible