‘Driving Local Economies’ also means giving back to the communities where we live and work. We’re always looking to find new ways of supporting our neighbours, while getting Vendastians away from their monitors and into the wild.
Vendasta gives back
We typically focus our time and investment in three core areas:
- Enriching the lives of kids in Saskatchewan, our home province.
- Digital literacy and STEM education in Canada.
- Promoting and advocating for a strong technology ecosystem in Canada.
Vendastians are always looking for ways to give back. If you’re in need of volunteers, contact the Community Team.
Vendasta regularly commits to community initiatives and organizations. Find our Community Support Application Form here. The Community Investment Committee meets several times a year to assess requests.
Vendasta commits a portion of its charitable contributions to its Employee Donation Matching Program. Contributions on behalf of Vendastians to approved charities are eligible for matched donations by Vendasta.
- ‘Pint In, Pint Out’ seasonal blood drives
- Coding for Kids
- Rock for RAP (Restorative Action Program)
- Care and Share holiday lunch
- Extra Life gaming marathons
- Monthly Ideas on Tap fundraising