Vendasta, the leading end-to-end e-commerce platform for companies selling digital solutions to local businesses, is proud to be listed at #27 in Saas Mag’s 2020 SaaS 1000, released this week. The annual ranking sorts SaaS companies by growth, using a proprietary algorithm informed by hiring patterns, revenue, funding, years in business, and other factors.
- Digital marketing solutions provider captures 309k while reducing vendor clutter
- Agency gains $46K in Marketplace revenue from online presence solutions
- Vendasta Celebrates 15-year Anniversary
- Brian Shelton named Vendasta Chief Financial Officer
- Agency achieves 243% increase in monthly recurring revenue in less than one year