Why Your Clients Churn ↻
Data from 100K clients showing why marketing service providers lose business
This study gets to the core issues of why clients leave their marketing service providers and what you can do to retain them.
A few key findings in this study:
- Needs-based research that converts to relevant solutions increases client retention by 30%.
- 62% of clients that were not upsold within the first three months churned within two years.
- Selling an SMB one product has a retention rate of 30% after two years, while two products show an increased retention rate of nearly 20%, and four products show a retention rate of 80%.
- Clients who engage weekly the solutions you provide have a 26% higher retention rate than those who do not.
- Vertical-specific marketing providers have 15% higher SMB retention after 2 years than non-vertical sellers.
Get access to the full study by downloading now.
Download Why Your Clients Churn: Data from 100K SMBs
We’d love to know more about our readers. Please fill out the form below to download the study.