We are looking for a Manager of Sales Development to hire, coach, and inspire a group of Sales Development Representatives to crush their quotas. You’ll be joining a passionate group of sales professionals who are all striving to be masters of their craft. You will have a direct impact on the growth of the sales organization, and more importantly, play a key role in the success of
- Manage a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who are hungry to learn, grow, and execute
- Use your vast sales experience to help coach SDRs through obstacles in the sales cycle
- Recruit and hire top talent through rigorous, intelligent, and thoughtful interview practices
- Use sales knowledge and expertise to roll up your sleeves and get into the weeds of a deal—get on the phone, help craft an email, and etc.
- Manage and coach SDRs through regular 1-on-1s, pipe reviews, customized training sessions, and any other creative initiatives you can think of
- Optimize the onboarding experience for SDRs to help make them as productive as possible, as quickly as possible
- Help establish, maintain, and amplify a world-class sales culture
- Collaborate with other leaders in Vendasta (e.g. Marketing, Success On-Demand, R&D) to ensure seamless communication and roll-out of strategic projects
- Analyze, communicate, and obsess over sales metrics and forecasting
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience working in a successful Sales Development Role, prospecting and/or marketing role.
- Boast a record of smashing your goals, setting organizational targets, and delivering
- Ability to communicate and articulate strategic ideas with Executives and run with high-level concepts
- Process and data-oriented mindset
- Scaling experience (e.g. rapid team growth) as an individual contributor or leader (would be considered a tremendous asset)
- Experience managing teams of 20+
- 5 years management experience
- Experience in SaaS (considered an asset)
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.