Vendasta today welcomes ActiveCampaign to its robust wholesale Marketplace of resellable small and medium business (SMB) solutions. The integration will allow Vendasta partners to sell ActiveCampaign to local business clients, helping them engage meaningfully with customers.
Vendasta, the leading end-to-end platform for selling digital solutions to local businesses, is proud to be named among Canada’s Top 100 Solution Providers. The list is created by Channel Daily News (CDN) and verified by IT business intelligence and analysis leader IDC Canada. Rankings are based on 2019 revenue submitted by Canada’s leading channel companies, which are businesses providing digital solutions and services.
The Local Business Online Toolkit includes:
– Easy-to-design, no code e-commerce websites.
– Google Meet and Zoom integrations for customer communication.
– Reputation Management solution for online review monitoring and requests.
– Digital listings solutions to help keep business hours, address and available services up to date and in-sync on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
– Social Media solution, to help keep customers updated across all popular social and search networks.
– Email marketing tools for sending beautiful, automated email campaigns to customers.
– Automated, easy-to-understand analytics and insight reports, emailed weekly.
In response to business disruptions due to COVID-19, Vendasta has launched an online training program to help entrepreneurs build a successful digital agency from their own homes.
Small businesses that were slowly making the shift to digital are now being forced to move fast, and need help from experts to make the transition. Conquer Local Academy presents an opportunity for people and companies that serve them.
Vendasta is proud to be listed among the Financial Times inaugural list, ‘The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020’. The list, published Monday, is the result of a joint project by the Financial Times and research company Statista. The 500 companies listed achieved high compound annual growth rates (CAGR) in revenue between 2015 and 2018, with a minimum CAGR of 18 percent. Vendasta ranked 313th with a compound annual growth of 39.2 percent.