Vendasta will remain in Saskatoon’s downtown after inking a deal to lease 38,500 square feet of space at Saskatoon Square, with the help of Colliers. The rapidly expanding software company will occupy four floors of the 17-storey building on the northeast corner of 22nd Street East and 4th Avenue North. Occupancy is scheduled in stages beginning October 2019 and ending before October 2021.
- Directwest and Vendasta Partner to Support Local Businesses with Digital Tools During COVID-19
- Market, sell, bill, and fulfill: Payment processing and more now available in Vendasta Platform
- Vendasta announces strategic partnership with JS Group
- Vendasta welcomes ActiveCampaign to Marketplace
- Vendasta ranks among Canada’s Top 100 Solution Providers