Vendasta will remain in Saskatoon’s downtown after inking a deal to lease 38,500 square feet of space at Saskatoon Square, with the help of Colliers. The rapidly expanding software company will occupy four floors of the 17-storey building on the northeast corner of 22nd Street East and 4th Avenue North. Occupancy is scheduled in stages beginning October 2019 and ending before October 2021.
- Vendasta launches Protect Local to help businesses during COVID-19 crisis
- Vendasta honored with Localogy Excellence Award for Best Local Marketplace
- Eight Prairie start-ups to watch in 2020
- Vendasta honoured for leadership in immigrant recruitment
- Burgeoning tech sector primed for big year after major investment in 2019