Directwest and Vendasta are proudly partnering to offer digital toolkits on free trial to small and medium sized businesses affected by the pandemic. The tools provide local companies with critical products to get online, transact with customers, provide business updates, and more.
The introduction of merchant services means that Vendasta partners can securely set up payment information and invoice small and medium business (SMB) clients directly from the platform. In turn, SMBs can sign into their client-facing app and make purchases all on their own, whenever they want.
Vendasta, an end-to-end e-commerce platform for companies selling digital products and services to small and medium businesses worldwide, announced today that it has appointed the JS Group to develop its IT channel program and lead its channel expansion.
Vendasta today welcomes ActiveCampaign to its robust wholesale Marketplace of resellable small and medium business (SMB) solutions. The integration will allow Vendasta partners to sell ActiveCampaign to local business clients, helping them engage meaningfully with customers.
Vendasta, the leading end-to-end platform for selling digital solutions to local businesses, is proud to be named among Canada’s Top 100 Solution Providers. The list is created by Channel Daily News (CDN) and verified by IT business intelligence and analysis leader IDC Canada. Rankings are based on 2019 revenue submitted by Canada’s leading channel companies, which are businesses providing digital solutions and services.
The Local Business Online Toolkit includes:
– Easy-to-design, no code e-commerce websites.
– Google Meet and Zoom integrations for customer communication.
– Reputation Management solution for online review monitoring and requests.
– Digital listings solutions to help keep business hours, address and available services up to date and in-sync on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
– Social Media solution, to help keep customers updated across all popular social and search networks.
– Email marketing tools for sending beautiful, automated email campaigns to customers.
– Automated, easy-to-understand analytics and insight reports, emailed weekly.