New toolkit allows Vendasta partners to help small businesses affected by COVID-19
Apr. 15, 2020 (Saskatoon, CANADA) – Vendasta is proud to launch a complete set of critical products for partners to provide small and medium business (SMB) clients at no cost.
The Local Business Online Toolkit aims to help businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic to succeed online. The tools include everything a local business needs, including a free e-commerce website and communication solutions for keeping in contact with customers.
“Many small businesses that are not online and e-commerce enabled are being disproportionately affected by the pandemic. The situation is dire for these small businesses,” said Vendasta CEO Brendan King. “The choices are to close or move online. Moving online is often viewed as expensive, time-consuming, and virtually impossible. We are helping these businesses get online, book appointments, and transact.”
The Local Business Online Toolkit includes:
– Easy-to-design, no code e-commerce websites.
– Google Meet and Zoom integrations for customer communication.
– Reputation Management solution for online review monitoring and requests.
– Digital listings solutions to help keep business hours, address and available services up to date and in-sync on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Plus, syncing to Bing and Apple (sponsored by Uberall)
– Social Media solution, to help keep customers updated across all popular social and search networks.
– Email marketing tools for sending beautiful, automated email campaigns to customers.
– Automated, easy-to-understand analytics and insight reports, emailed weekly.
Companies who deliver digital solutions to SMBs can unlock the toolkit by signing up to the Vendasta Platform for free.
The Local Business Online Toolkit is part of a pledge to Protect Local.
Vendasta provides an end-to-end commerce platform to 25,000+ customers who sell digital products and services to more than three million small and medium businesses (SMBs) worldwide. These customers include marketing agencies, independent software vendors (ISVs), and media companies. The Vendasta Platform allows these groups to easily adopt new solutions from a marketplace of SaaS technologies that they can sell under their own brand to SMB customers. The platform provides AI-driven marketing automation, sales tools, and an integrated CRM to facilitate go-to-market. It also includes task, orders, and billing management systems to help scale through robotic process automation. SMBs are provided one login for all solutions purchased under a Vendasta customer’s brand. They enjoy one integrated dashboard with prescription, context, and tracking to understand how they are doing and how they can improve performance. Vendasta has a growing team of more than 375 people based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, and has been named one of Canada and North America’s fastest growing companies for five years in a row.
Media Contact Information:
Director of Corporate Marketing & Communications