Brendan King ran a clothing store in the 1980s, sold IBM computer clones in the 1990s and joined Canada’s top-ranked dot-com business in 2000. Now, he runs Vendasta Technologies Inc., which is on track to generate $37-million in revenue this year.
- Vendasta launches Protect Local to help businesses during COVID-19 crisis
- Vendasta honored with Localogy Excellence Award for Best Local Marketplace
- Eight Prairie start-ups to watch in 2020
- Vendasta honoured for leadership in immigrant recruitment
- Burgeoning tech sector primed for big year after major investment in 2019