As a Sales Engineer for Website Pro, you will live and breathe market share and revenue growth for your owned-and-operated product. Your focus will be on the delivery of monthly sales quotas for Website Pro.
In this role you will be responsible for revenue growth—serving as the primary sales lead, solution advisor, subject matter expert, and product advocate for the entire sales cycle from pipeline to close. You will sell on a daily basis, seek out and exploit leads, and coordinate with channels that can support your revenue and growth goals.
- Revenue – Own the revenue cycle for your product and deliver on forecasted revenue
- Channel – Sell directly to small business owners with and/or for our Partners
- Book of Business – Qualify and develop a targeted Partner base, enabling Partners to become the #1 reseller of your product in their market
- Pipeline – Develop, own and operate a pipeline of the highest propensity-to-buy partners and businesses in collaboration with your Demand Generation and Business Intelligence teammates.
- Communicate – Translate technology, Software-as-a-Service and business solutions to all types of audiences such as non-technical people.
- Domain expertise – Maintain a deep view of the product’s competitor movement, customers, and market-share and engage your products team to exploit opportunities to dominate.
- Measure & Report – Create and provide weekly reports and analytics on sales wins and losses, pipeline opportunities, pipeline progress, prospect & customer feedback, developing industry issues, and competitive activities.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of sales or account development experience; experience selling software solutions to marketing and sales professionals strongly preferred
- Pipeline management experience
- Ability to operate and work against a sale quota
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Fantastic written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.