We are seeking an experienced Marketing Technologist to join Vendasta’s exciting & ever-growing Marketplace team! Vendasta’s Marketing Technologist will work to bridge the gap between digital marketing and technical development— setting up our products with analytics to capture leads and create funnels to optimize conversions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of online marketing tools & will be able to gather deep insights from troves of data to develop various applications that drive product-led growth for Vendasta’s owned-and-operated products.
- Research, plan, and iterate on product-led growth marketing techniques for driving awareness and product adoption, while minimizing spend
- Prioritize and carry out technical marketing initiatives required to drive traffic, lower cost-per-lead, and achieve monthly growth goals—including everything from web page optimization to custom app development
- Enable funnel management through the use of Google Tag Manager tracking in Vendasta’s own software
- Understand campaign tracking reporting tools and be able to adjust strategy and implement optimization mechanisms to ensure successful delivery goals
- Develop and test marketing applications that aid in generating 2nd-order revenue and contribute to the Marketplace division’s revenue & product goals
- Work closely with internal teams to support campaign requests and be comfortable articulating campaign strategy, explaining technology used, and presenting the results
- Work with internal teams to monitor KPIs, set metrics-based goals for program initiatives and identify effective demand generation strategies
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in marketing technology; experience in SaaS considered a strong asset
- A solid understanding of web design & development, usability, content optimization, and email campaigns
- An insatiable hunger for continuous learning
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks, strong self-management, and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and flexible to adjust to evolving business needs with ability to understand objectives and communicate with business and technical partners
- Highly motivated and passionate about new ideas and emerging market trends
Bonus Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated knowledge of & experience in SEO, lead optimization, and funnel management
- Deep & demonstrated knowledge of Google BigQuery, Google Tag Manager, and/or Google Data Studio
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.