As a Success Manager for the Existing Enterprise Division, you will be given a roster of our largest Partners to build relationships with and support in a variety of ways. You will work closely with the Partner Development Manager to ensure the success and growth of the partner. This role allows our PDMS to focus on selling while still supporting all the training and technical need for these large Enterprise partners.
This may include (but is not limited to): weekly calls, marketing automation campaigns (including bulk uploads), conducting training (product and sales), and proactively communicating with the partner on bugs, future projects, and platform updates that affect them directly. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of effective customer service but also deep understanding of the platform and Vendasta partners (including their pain points).
- Providing exceptional service and training for assigned partners. You will be the key training resource for your assigned partners.
- Own NPS for our Divisions. Regularly send out requests for scores and additional surveys from our partners.
- Monitoring UserVoice for Enterprise Partner requests
- Maintaining product knowledge and awareness of developments (being able to brief partners as necessary)
- Assist with the ongoing platform and product training of our internal Partner Development Managers
- Coordinating feedback from partners on product development suggestions
- Work with team to come up with plans and initiatives that will drive partner success and help Vendasta reach our revenue goals.
- Traffic controller for the partner ensuring all issues are passed on and dealt with accordingly (billing, tech support etc.).
- For partners using Marketing Services, you will also build a strong relationship with the Pod and Team Lead working on that partner to understand the nuances of the services they are using and stay ahead of any potential issues.
- Build a proactive outbound cadence with your partners
- Responsible for any recurring billing and technical (administrative) tasks
- Responsible for staying on top of and improving our partner’s NPS Score.
- Immediate or same day response to any Negative NPS from EE Partners, Agents, Salespeople.
Skills & Qualifications
- High standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for success by self-imposed standards of excellence.
- Proper phone etiquette and the ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Superior communication skills and team attitude, you have to be a team player at heart and have that outgoing spark that can create solid relationships with our partners.
- Deals effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict.
- Can clearly convey and receives information and ideas, through a variety of media, to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience, helping them understand and retain the message.
- Organized and attentive to detail This position requires detail-oriented work, and with the high volume of work that we have, organization is essential.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Ability to read between the lines – know how to answer the questions not being asked and identify opportunities for upsell
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.