Are you passionate about creating copy? Ecstatic about storytelling? Gaga for grammar? Smitten by social media? Write on—we’ve got just the role for you! Vendasta is seeking a Digital Copywriter for its Corporate Marketing team to create engaging, easy-to-understand, and delightful content for our audiences.
- Manage Vendasta’s social media and Google My Business accounts, providing review responses, engaging with audiences online, and helping build social media strategies
- Research, conceptualize, and create copy and content for a wide range of online and offline marketing materials, such as corporate website properties, event marketing material, email campaigns, etc., following established brand and writing guidelines
- Work both independently and collaboratively to create unique pieces of content for the Vendasta brand that target company objectives and audience demographics
- Optimize and reconfigure existing content to adhere to best copywriting practices
- Assist with other Corporate Marketing and communication needs as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in content creation in a professional environment
- University degree in English Studies, Journalism, or Marketing considered an asset
- Proven capability to write in a variety of styles that capture a corporate, brand, or executive voice
- Demonstrated expertise in all things grammar, spelling, and punctuation (Oxford comma users preferred)
- Experience editing the work of others and providing feedback respectfully
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse demand for content creation
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.