Vendasta and Conquer Local’s Dennis Yu Social Sweepstakes Rules
View the Campaign on Facebook
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who subscribe to the Vendasta Conquer Local podcast at www.conquerlocal.com. Employees of Vendasta, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations; it is void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Vendasta as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 27, 2018, 4:00PM EST and ending May 27, 2018, 4:00PM EST. All online entries must be received by May 27, 2018, 4:00PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered as follows: a) Liking the Facebook page of Conquer Local; b) Subscribing to the Conquer Local podcast on iTunes or Google Play; and c) Tagging a sales influencer in the comments on the post. Each step must be filled in order to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Vendasta. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Vendasta.
5. Prize: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a 1-hour personal branding session with Dennis Yu valued at $1,000 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Vendasta and Dennis Yu. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all applicable taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Vendasta to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Vendasta makes no representation or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied to You, Participant or Winner concerning the session by Dennis Yu and shall not be liable in any manner for any representation or warranty or condition of any kind whether express or implied or collateral or whether arising by operation of law or otherwise.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected from the qualified Participants by [a random drawing or by community vote] under the supervision of Vendasta. Winner will be notified by email, followed by a phone call within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Vendasta shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT VENDASTA’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Vendasta, anyone acting on behalf of endasta, and endasta’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Vendasta reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Vendasta’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Vendasta may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Vendasta. Vendasta reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Vendasta has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Vendasta reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Vendasta and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Vendasta, 220 3 Ave S # 405, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1M1. Requests must be received no later than May 30th, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Vendasta 220 3 Ave S # 405, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1M1, Canada.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Vendasta is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn.
global agencies, managed service providers, and media companies