Vendasta is looking for its next new leader. As VP of Customer Success, you will be responsible for leading a team of On-Demand Success Managers as they support Vendasta’s Partners across North America, Australia, Europe, and more. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the VP will also work collaboratively with Vendasta’s teams to prioritize Partner success in various projects and initiatives. The VP of Customer Success must operate efficiently, exhibit professionalism, and deliver the highest level of Partner satisfaction at all times, while also coaching and helping the On-Demand Success Managers to do the same.
- Manage On-Demand Success Managers and Success Leads through goal setting, regular follow-up, training, and performance management
- Motivate and maintain a positive and professional learning environment for the Success On-Demand team to provide world-class support and service to Vendasta’s Partners
- Complete weekly one-on-ones with Success Leads, while taking note of, actioning, and following up on all key take-aways
- Optimize team structure and methods for supporting Partners by identifying shortcomings in workflow and communication processes—as well as propose and implement strategic solutions based on collective feedback and analysis
- Drive improvements to processes and techniques within Success On-Demand, including analysis, coaching, and following up on team misses to uncover opportunities for improvement
- Anticipate and plan for the future needs of Partners, acting proactively to meet and exceed
Skills & Qualifications
- 15+ years of client and/or account management in a related industry
- Familiarity with technical concepts and processes related to software development
- Experience with complex service or solution sales involving multiple stakeholders
- Passion for Partner success
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Exceptional communication skills—both written and oral
- World-class presentation skills
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.